Sunday, November 2, 2014

02.11.2014, it's the day right before SPM 2014 starts.

Flash back to those days watching both of my elder sisters preparing for their SPM, I knew that one day I am gonna fight for it too. But I never expect time passes this fast, like those days watching they fought for SPM was just on last month, and now I am preparing myself to start the big game on tomorrow too.

Until this moment, I was once feeling so easy and pressure-less for the big game. But then when I received some messages from my friends, I'm starting to be worried and nervous. ( That's why I am here writing this, wasn't because of boring, I was releasing tensions )

Or it wasn't because of those messages, perhaps it's because the time is getting nearer.

I am not lying but I am totally treating this SPM like PMR. My actions and situation were totally same as when I was sitting for PMR. Guess what, I am not lying, I just started my preparations for SPM from this afternoon. I apologize for my super terrifying laziness.

However, I hope there will be miracle happened on me again XD hahaha remember when I was sitting for PMR, I was doing the same thing but eventually I got 6A, what an excellent and unexpected result for such a lazy girl like me. I know that's not lucky, I thank God and all these glories go to God, the Almighty God.

This afternoon, I got a message from Jason. Thank you so much, it does helps me a lot, especially it's from you, I never expect that.

Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Jason, you won't know that I had spent some time just to memorize this, I want to live it out, and I know it will be so helpful in my life. Thank you so much, to be a such caring friend of mine. You know right, I always thankful to have you as a friend, cause when I have not even a trustworthy friend at those times that I need somebody to talk, you were there. No matter how much does the situation changed, I would never forget you and you will always stand a big space in my heart.

Okay, I am feeling better and I am going to watch the big game of the night, Manchester United against Manchester City! SPM can't stop me from watching football matches okay :D Hahaha

" God, help me, lead me and guide me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment